Sydney FC and SSFA Holiday Clinic in the Sutherland Shire On Sale NOW!
Sydney FC and SSFA are proud to partner together to deliver our first ever combined school holiday clinic in the Sutherland Shire. Plus as a special early bird promotion, all clinic participants who register before the 9th September will go into the draw to win one of five Sydney FC Game Day Experiences.
The Sydney FC clinics are led by ex-Socceroo and Sydney FC player Paul Reid with assistance from qualified coaching staff. The clinics are always very popular and it is a great opportunity for all boys and girls to have fun and continue developing their skills at the end of the football season and in the lead up to the new A-League season.
Details of the combined Sydney FC and SSFA holiday clinic are below:
Sydney FC and SSFA Holiday Clinic in the Sutherland Shire
Location: Harrie Dening Football Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela
Date: Tuesday, 27th September to Thursday, 29th September, 2016
Age Group: 5-15 year old boys and girls
Price: $295 (inc. GST)
Inclusions: Sydney FC training shirt, shorts and socks, Puma ball, opportunity to meet Sydney FC players, plus a FREE Junior Blues Membership (12 years of age and under)
Goalkeeping session: Goalkeepers in the 8-11yo and 12-15yo age groups will be given separate goalkeeping training on all three days of the clinic
For more details and to register your child, click here
Sylvaina Heights Football Club annual general meeting will be held at 7:30 PM on Monday, 5 September upstairs in the youth club lounge at youth club Hall, 288 Box Road Sylvaina Heights.
All are welcome to attend.
If you would like to become more involved with the organisation and/or volunteering with the club or nominate for a committee position, this is the perfect opportunity. Hope to see you there.
Sutherland Shire Football Association (SSFA) advises that trials for the Women’s Premier League (WPL) Teams and the Girls Junior Academy Squads (including the Girls FNSW SAP squads) will be conducted at Harrie Dening Centre, Bates Drive, Kareela.
· FNSW will be operating competitions for Women’s Representative Football in the following age groups: U13, U15, U17, Reserve and First grade across three Leagues (WPL1, WPL2 and WSL).
· The SSFA Girls Academy is a skill based training program that follows the FFA National Curriculum and is part of the FFA/ FNSW pathway for talented players.
· SSFA will also augment the SSFA Academy by involvement in the FNSW Girls Skills Acquisition Program (GSAP): for U10 and U12 age groups. The GSAP will play in matches scheduled approx. fortnightly (and are in addition to the player’s local club commitments) and at a number of gala days.
Trials have been set down for the following weeks by FNSW:
WPL2 trials will commence on Sunday 30 October and will need to be completed by Friday 11 November.
Specific times and dates for each age group will be advised on the SSFA website (www.shirefootball.com) as soon as Leagues are announced by FNSW (expected no earlier than Monday 26 September).
Senior End of Season Get Together (U21 teams and above) – will take place on Sat 15 Oct at ‘Club Kirrawee Bowlo’, Oak Road, Kirrawee 4PM – 7PM. Barefoot bowls, drinks and nibbles. Cost is $15 per head – teams should RSVP through Managers to Senior Vice Pres (Brad Harrop – email at cc) with approx numbers those attending to give Club Kirrawee an idea of attendance.
Come along and cheer with us this Saturday!!
SHFC has three teams in Grand Final matches this weekend.
W12A will play Engadine Eagles
At Harrie a Denning oval No 1 (kareela)
At 8.30 am map >
U13D will play Menai Hawks at
Preston Park no 1 (Engadine)
At 9.00am map >
U14A will play Lilli Pilli
At Harrie Denning oval no 1 (kareela)
At 11.30am map >
Come along and cheer for your club.
“Whaddayawannabe? a aTree tree tree”
Go the Trees!!!!!!
the O35B semi final match against Bosco has been moved to Bundeena at 12.30pm, Sunday 7th August
A great day to be a tree with three of our teams already through to the Grand Final.
Congratulations to Minor Premiers W12A who defeated Engadine 1-0 for a spot in the Grand final.
congrats also to U14A (pictured) who defeated arch rivals and Minor Premiers Lilli Pilli to go straight into the Grand Final. And also to Minor Premiers U13D who defeated Como West-Jannali 5-1 to go through to the grand final.
commiserations to U16D who unfortunately lost their semi match to 0-2 to Cronulla Seagulls and now bough out of the finals race. You’ve had a great season and done our club proud.
Good luck to our Grand Final teams who play in two weeks time.
Weather has forced a change in location and time for many of the semifinals across the shire tomorrow.
THE ONLY CHANGE THAT AFFECTS OUR CLUB IS
18A moved to Kareela 2 & 3 Tuesday 9/8
A full list for all clubs is below.
ALL OTHER GAMES ARE STILL PROCEEDING AS PLANNED
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY FURTHER CHANGES
GAME CHANGES FOR SATURDAY 6THAUGUST
1. Ridge 1: W14C moved to Ridge 5 : Same times
2. Seymour Shaw 2 : W14D moved to Bates 2 :
3v4 at 12:30pm,
1v2 at 2:00pm
3. Bates 1: 15A moved to Buckle 1 :
3v4 at 1:20pm,
1v2 at 3pm
4. Bates 1 : 21B moved to Canberra Rd :
3v4 at 12:30pm,
1v2 at 2:30pm
5. Anzac 2 : 12A (3v4) moved to Jannali 2 at 11:00am
6. Anzac 3 : 12A ( 1v2) : W16A; 16C ; moved to Bundeena Same times.
7. Anzac 2 : 15C moved to Kareela 2 :
3v4 at 5pm ;
1v2 at 7pm
8. Anzac 2 : W16B moved to Kareela 3 :
3v4 at 5pm ;
1v2 at 7pm.
9. Solander 1 : 14C moved to Bates 2 :
3v4 at 9:30am :
1v2 at 11am
10. Gymea 2 : 13C moved to GraysPoint 2:
3v4 at 9am :
1v2 at 10:30am
11. Gymea 1: 16B & 16A moved to Kareela 2 & 3 Thursday 11/8
3 v 4 at 6pm
1 v 2 at 8pm
12. Kareela 4: 18E & 18A moved to Kareela 2 & 3 Tuesday 9/8
3 v 4 at 6pm
1 v 2 at 8pm