Tree Stadium is getting ready for 2018 Football Season.
Senior players and Junior players who are not claiming the Active Kids rebate self-register commencing from 5th January.
Note: please apply for the active kids voucher code before registering with my football club.
Photographs for 2018 are required only for the following
- All Under 10 boys & girls, All Under 14 boys & girls
- All Under 18 boys & girls,
- All new players with SHFC who are Under 10 and older
- All returning players in other age groups, 21 & up whose photo is more than 3 years old
Guidelines for photos are 122 pixels x 156 pixels; please ensure the photo is a passport style image of head only. No hats or glasses to be worn. Please refer to www.myfootballclub.com.au
for further instructions. Any ID photo that is submitted incorrectly and printed by SSFA will incur a reprint fee of $10 per card. Please submit your selfie correctly.
If you have any problems or queries with online registration please contact: Myfootballclub Support Centre on (02) 8020 4199 – hours of operation Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
or email: email@example.com
There are two payment options for registering on line:
- Register and pay on line (Visa or MasterCard only accepted)
- Register on line, request an invoice & pay via EFT using the club bank account details supplied on the invoice
Grading Days & Times
**times/dates may vary, please check website**
Under 13’s & U15’s TBA – refer to website for information
To assist the club in registration and grading process, it’s essential that players must be registered and financial prior to grading commencing. Please note SSFA rules state players that are registered and not financial are not allowed to play or covered under insurance until all fees have been paid in full. Registrations after 5PM 6th March will be subjected to availability and a late fee. Thank you for your co-operation
Looking forward to seeing you again in 2018 at Tree Stadium!