REGISTRATIONS FOR WINTER 2020 OPEN ONLINE THURSDAY 2 JANUARY
Sylvania Heights Football Club (SHFC) look forward to welcoming you back in 2020, please read this entire email before you attempt to sign in.
1. To Register you must first Sign in to Playfootball.com.au (see Links below) using the same method you used in 2019. That is:
· your email address; OR
· your Facebook login; OR
· your Google login.
Play Football will match your details (name and date of birth, etc). If you used your email and have forgotten your password, simply follow the prompts in Play Football. If you have any difficulty the Support desk will assist you.
Once you have Signed In, you’re ready to register yourself and any linked family members.
2. This year we are only taking online payments so please have your credit/debit card ready to finish your registration. If you are unable to pay via an online method please contact us by email email@example.com
3. If you are registering school age children please have your 2020 Active Kids Voucher ready to use for payment when finalising your registration.
a. Please use the above links to register with Sylvania Heights FC.
b. Have your photo ready to upload (if required, ALL Male & Female Players who are playing in U10/W10, U11/W11, U12/W12 age groups must upload a current passport style photo to their profile.) Please ensure the photo is a passport style image of head only (No hats or glasses to be worn).
c. Have your Credit/Debit Card ready
d. Have your 2020 Active Kids Voucher number ready (if applicable)
4. Still not sure How to Register? Helpful links and support can be found here How to Register
5. If you have any problems or queries with your online registration please contact Play Football Help or call 8880 7983
6. If you have any Club related queries please contact: Our Club Registrar via email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Family Discounts – A 10% discount will be applicable should you register and pay in fill in one transaction for 3 or more players per family. Please complete all registrations first and email a list of all family player’s names, their FFA number and your bank details, directly to our treasurer Helen, for approval and refund: email@example.com